Translate

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Review on Tony Moly Double Needs Mascara

Hi everyone, I will be reviewing on Tony Moly Double Needs Mascara today! What are the double needs??? The double needs are lengthening and curling. Interested to find out the effect of this mascara on eyelashes?
Read on. :)


This is the brush of the mascara.
The shape of the brush allows it to apply the mascara to every single eye lash and it separates the lashes nicely. I love it that it does not clumps my lashes together.

Applied the mascara onto my lashes and see the result:

Does it lengthen my lashes? 
Yes!

Does it curl my lashes?
Yes, but it curls lashes slightly only. It would still be recommended to use a lash curler for better looking curl.

My thoughts about this mascara:
It is easy to apply the mascara onto my lashes and I love how well it lengthens my lashes. However, this mascara doesn't dry up immediately, it took around 10 seconds to dry up totally. This mascara does not smudge when in contact with water. But if you want to wash off the mascara, just use water and rub on your lashes in gentle downwards motions and the mascara is out. It is that easy to remove! 
 Overall, this mascara is really good except for the longer drying time.

Hope you enjoyed reading this review! :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...