Translate

Monday, December 20, 2010

Review on L'Oreal Paris EverPure Haircare Range for Colour Treated Hair

Hi everyone, this will be my last review on L'Oreal Paris products as one of the CLEO Beauty Bloggers on my askCLEO blog. It is sad that the CLEO Beauty Blogger contest is coming to an end but I do enjoy myself a lot in this process and I enjoy sharing my reviews with people who read my askCLEO blog. Hope all of you will enjoy reading this review as well.

My review here is about L'Oreal Paris EverPure Haircare Range for Colour Treated Hair. In this range, there are 4 products which are out to cleanse your hair, moisturise them, treat them and restore them, and this range is specially created for coloured hair.
EverPure Colour Care Products are 100% vegan with no sulfates, harsh salts, or colour-stripping ingredients. An exclusive Anti-Fade System features UV Filters for long-lasting colour purity. (This info obtained from L'Oreal Paris US website).


Before I introduce and write my reviews about the products in this haircare range, let me show you the colour and texture of the 4 different products in this range.
 L to R: Moisture Shampoo, Moisture Conditioner, Moisture Deep Restorative Masque, Moisture Leave-In Conditioner.

The first product that I want to share is the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo.

Info about this shampoo and directions to use:

Ingredients:

My thoughts:
The texture of this shampoo is like any other normal shampoo. This shampoo lathers really easily, and more foams were formed as I massaged more. This helped to ensure that the shampoo reached to all parts of my hair. I like the refreshing scent of rosemary from the shampoo. After wash, I could feel my scalp being well cleansed and I did not experience any dryness to my scalp or my hair after washing. I can feel that this shampoo helps to moisturise my hair as my hair did not feel as dry after use. Instead, my hair felt softer.

The second product that I want to share is the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Conditioner.

Info about this conditioner and directions to use:
 
Ingredients:

My thoughts:
For the conditioner, it feels like soft cream, but without any greasy feeling and it is very easy to spread onto my hair. The conditioner smells somewhat like the shampoo but this has a slightly more minty scent. This scent helps to make me more awake every time I use it in the morning. My hair felt smoother and less tangled after using this conditioner. This conditioner also made my hair look healthy and glossy. The best part for this conditioner is that it did not make my hair very greasy at the end of the day.

The third product that I want to share is the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque.

Info about this masque and directions to use:
(The words can't be captured in photo due to the curve shape of the container, so I typed it out.)

Info about this masque: Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair. the powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair.  

Directions to use: After using EverPure Moisture Shampoo, apply a small amount to wet hair, concentrating on the ends. Massage into hair and comb through. Leave in 3-5 minutes. Rinse. 

 Ingredients:

My thoughts:
The texture of this is really soft, slight creamy but it does not feel greasy at all. This masque is easy to rinse off. The scent of this masque is very close to the conditioner in this range but has a stronger peppermint scent. This masque is very very nourishing as I could feel my hair immediately feel softer and smoother after rinsing off the masque. However, my hair tend to feel greasy by afternoon when I use this masque. I guess this masque is too moisturising and nourishing for my hair.

The last product that I want to share is the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner.
Info about this leave-in conditioner and directions to use:

 Ingredients:
  
My thoughts:
This product has a gel-like texture and it is very light-weighted. When applying this onto my slight damp hair, the conditioner turned into a slight soapy texture but luckily the conditioner got absorbed into my hair quite fast and the soapy feeling was gone immediately. My hair was tangle free and smooth throughout the whole day and no greasiness felt on my hair. My word of advise: This leave-in conditioner is very moisturising, so do not use too much on your hair otherwise your hair will look very glossy and feel greasy. For my shoulder length hair, I used only amount of half a pump.


Hope you will find this review useful!
This haircare range will be available in Singapore from January onwards.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...