Translate

Monday, December 20, 2010

Review on L'Oreal Paris EverPure Haircare Range for Colour Treated Hair

Hi everyone, this will be my last review on L'Oreal Paris products as one of the CLEO Beauty Bloggers on my askCLEO blog. It is sad that the CLEO Beauty Blogger contest is coming to an end but I do enjoy myself a lot in this process and I enjoy sharing my reviews with people who read my askCLEO blog. Hope all of you will enjoy reading this review as well.

In this L'Oreal Paris EverPure Haircare Range, there are four products. 

1. L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo

2. L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Conditioner

3. L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque

4. L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner.

You may read my reviews on these products on my askCLEO blog:
  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne,

    Nice know you. Thanks for dropping by my blog:) Love your blog and posts. Catch up soon.

    xoxo Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii! the tubes, are they aluminium and plastic? or just plastic? hehe. and is this the only line that is coming out under Everpure? They have a smooth and volume line in the US so I was just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jien, the tubes are made of plastic, just plastic. There are only 2 types that will be sold in Singapore by January, which are the EverPure Moisture and EverStrong Hydrate. The smooth line and volume line unfortunately won't be available by January but lets hope L'Oreal Singapore will bring the products into Singapore soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...