Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Review on Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away

Thank you The Sample Store for sending me Ginvera products for review and thank you Ginvera for sponsoring the goodies. I hope you will find my review useful for you and learn more about the products.

The product that I will be reviewing in this post is the Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away. I will share about the Marvel Gel in another post. Stay tuned! :))


Ok, firstly, allow me to share some info about the Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away before I share my review about it.

Application method:

Ingredients:

Ok, here comes my review. In the photo below, you will see how the jade roller looks like.

What I like about this jade roller?
The roller is really easy to use and it gives a really nice cooling sensation to the areas around my eyes when using. The cooling sensation helps to perk me up when my eyes are feeling tired. The feeling is like splashing cool water around the tired eyes. The feeling is really really good. Moreover, areas around the eyes are pretty sensitive and you don't want to get eye infection from using dirty roller and with this jade roller which can prevent bacteria from breeding, so you know that you will feel safe when using it.

  Texture of this product:

The texture is watery like but it got absorbed into my skin really fast, so there is not case of dripping. I left the product on my skin for about 10 seconds and see how fast it got absorbed into my skin from the photo below.
 It's being fully absorbed and it left no sticky or greasy feeling.

By the way, this eye roller has a bit of floral, green tea plus minty scent. This scent is common and the same in all product in this Ginvera Green Tea range.

You may see the photo below to see the results on my eyes so. The left side is before using Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away and the right side is after using Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away.

My thoughts:
This Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away helped to moisturise areas around the eyes as you can see that lines around my eyes are less visible. It helped to lighten dark eye circles and made my eyes look less tired. But I don't think this product works on eye bags as I don't see any result on my eye bags.

Overall, I had a great experience using this Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away and I am happy with the result. I did not experience any negative reaction or sensitivity to this product.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this review.
I shall end off with a Ginvera Dark Eye Circles Roll Away TVC. Enjoy watching.



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store and Ginvera, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

8 comments:

  1. What's up, constantly i used to check weblog posts here
    early in the dawn, since i enjoy to find out more and
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely glad to glance at this web site posts
    which includes tons of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider something really interesting about your blog so I saved
    to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good tip particularly to those new to
    the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info...
    Thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book
    marked to look at new things you post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.

    I have got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?

    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...