Translate

Friday, December 17, 2010

Review on Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base

I've received this Blemish Base from Confirm Trading for review some time ago but I'm sorry that this review came late. By right, I should have finished using this Blemish Base and give my final thoughts about this product by 17 Dec but I got the details mixed up and thought that I'm supposed to publish my initial thoughts by 17 Dec. I'm really such a blur person. Sorry for the late review.

Anyway, I will do another review on this product after I've finished using it, so for now, it will be just my initial thoughts about this Blemish Base in this review.


Info about this Blemish Base and directions to use it:

The opening of this Blemish Base:
I like the size of the opening and I am glad that this opening came with a seal.

Let me show you the shade and texture of this BB cream:
 The shade looks rather pinkish when it's out from the tube but surprisingly, it did not make my skin looks too pinkish.

When spreading out the Blemish Base, the texture isn't too thick or greasy. The texture feels rather light and easy to spread.

 After spreading out, you will notice that there is a slight glossy look on skin but not to worry, the glossy look will be gone within seconds. There isn't any greasy or sticky feeling.

Few seconds later, this is how my skin looks like.

I won't be sharing how this product works on my face yet. I will share my Before and After photos after I've finished this product. 

My initial thoughts about this Blemish Base:
This Blemish Base feels really light on skin and there is no greasy or sticky feeling left on skin after application. At SPF 45 PA+++, the non-greasiness of this product really amazes me and I like it! There is also a soft and pleasant flowery scent in this Blemish Base. For coverage, I would say it is average because it is only able to conceal light brownish marks but not those red/pinkish ones. This Blemish Base helps to brighten up my skin and give a natural look on my skin. I am glad that this Blemish Base did not make my skin look too pinkish. For it's whitening and anti-wrinkle effects, I will review in another post after this product is finished, so stay tuned!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Confirm Trading, Singapore.Products were sent to me for reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...