Translate

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review on Boots Soltan Moisturising Suncare Lotion SPF 50

I have been using this as my body sunblock for a long time but I always forget do a review and share info about this product with my readers. Hehe. Sorry! Anyway, hope you will find this review useful for you! ^_^

Info about this sunblock:

How does this sunblock look like? : 
The colour is actually white with slight yellowish.

See how it works! :
 The texture is a bit watery which makes it very easy to spread out on my skin.

After spreading evenly, there is a slight gloss left on my skin and surprisingly, at SPF 50, this sunblock did not leave a very sticky or greasy feeling.

After leaving it on my skin for a few seconds,
the sunblock got absorbed into my skin and there's only a slight sheen left. This sunblock helps to moisturise my skin too. This is like a 2-in-1 which is really convenient to use, and at SPF 50 which blocks out UVA and UVB, you know that your skin is well protected from the sun's rays. Yippee!!!

But there are some things about this sunblock that you might like to know too. This sunblock isn't waterproof, and don't apply a thick layer, otherwise you will feel the greasiness on your skin. This sunblock has a nice floral scent but the scent reminds me of the Rejoice shampoo. Don't worry, the scent smells quite nice actually.

If you would like to find out more about Boots products, you can check out this website: http://www.asia.boots.com/

Hope you have enjoyed reading my review! 


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Boots. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...