Translate

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Introducing Sothys and Shaping Neck Care

Thank you Jasmine from Sothys, Singapore for inviting me to try the Shaping Neck Care and review about it. 

I've started using this product for some time now but my review will be up after I've tried it for a reasonable period of time. So stay tuned! :))

For now, let me introduce Sothys, information about the Shaping Neck Care and the appropriate application method and steps.

About Sothys:
 When I saw Sothys, I was attracted to its logo. It's an Egyptian goddess!!! Want to know what does it represent?

Information about Sothys:

About the Shaping Neck Care:

Shaping Neck Care has these 2 main active ingredients:  

The proper application method to make the product work better:

 Location to find Sothys products in Singapore:

For more info about Sothys and updates, you can check out their website at www.sothys.com.sg or their Facebook Fan Page.


That's all for now.
.
^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Sothys, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...