Translate

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elishacoy's First Tea Party

Thanks to Kiyora from Lush Group for the invitation to Elishacoy's First Tea Party. 
I'm really excited for this event since new Elishacoy products will be introduced to me. 
This event was held at the dressing table at ALT, The Heeren.
I met bloggers Kristen and Leslie at the event. Leslie is the only male blogger there!

Sidetrack a little. I've been to ALT a few times before but never really take my time to browse through the products available there. Anyway, since I was early that day, I had lots of time to browse and try some products. ALT is a really huge place with lots of brands and products especially at Level 3.
Readers, you will love that place!

Alright, back to blogging about the Elishacoy's First Tea Party. ^o^

This is the dressing table at ALT. They have lots of stuffs there for people to try and play with.

We were also given this to put on.
Flowers, gemstones and pearls are the main ingredients in Elishacoy products that were introduced to us during the event. 

These are the Elishacoy products that were introduced to us at the event.


The main products that were introduced to us are Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream, Elishacoy Soft Finish Mineral Powder, and Elishacoy Man Platinum BB Cream.
I really love these products and hope to get my hands on them!
 
 
 Elishacoy Man Platinum BB Cream will be launched in January and the ambassadors for this BB cream are SUPER JUNIOR!!! Woohoo!
This is the first man BB cream I've come across.
Elishacoy Man Platinum BB Cream is only available at ALT, The Heeren in January 2011.

The first product I'm sharing is the Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream.

Info about this BB cream:
Main ingredients in this BB cream:

Shade and texture of this BB cream:
See the glitters on my hand? 
I was told that the glitters help to create the 3D effect on one's face. 
The BB cream texture isn't greasy and it's easily absorbed into my skin.

The next product I'm sharing is the Elishacoy Soft Finish Mineral Powder.

This mineral powder has 2 shades to choose from.
The mineral powder on the left has a pinkish shade whereas the mineral powder on the right as a yellowish shade.

The mineral powder is really fine, soft and easy to blend.

The last product I'm sharing is the Elishacoy Man Platinum BB Cream.

Info about this BB cream:
 
Main ingredients in this BB cream:
 
Shade and texture of this BB cream:
 The BB cream immediately turn into a watery texture with gentle rubbing.

This is how the BB cream looks like after it's absorbed into the skin. This BB cream is actually suitable for both males and females. I was also told that the BB cream will change according to the temperature to suit one's skin. I'm not sure how this works since I've only got to try it on my hand but if you are interested, you can always try the tester at ALT, The Heeren from January onwards.

Lastly, 
Cupcakes and some food were available after the event. I only took picture of the cupcakes. Did I mention before that I love to see the designs on cupcakes? ^ ^
Yummilicious! The top coating is made of chocolate and sweet instead of the usual cream.

You may find out more about new products and promotions from Lush Group through their facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lush-Beauty-Revealing-your-natural-beauty/272328786236?ref=ts 

Last but not least, I will be doing a giveaway on some Elishacoy samples which I received at the event soon. This giveaway has samples of Elishacoy BB creams too!

Stay tuned! 
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Elishacoy or the Lush Group, Singapore. I am invited for this tea party and I am not getting paid for publishing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...