Translate

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bliss Spa Blissage 60 (Singapore)

Feeling stressed out and really need a good body massage to relax my muscles and my soul some time back. I went to Bliss Spa and did their Blissage 60. From what I understand, Blissage 60 is a Bazzar Spa 2010 award winner. 

I took some photos of Bliss Spa but didn't take much photos though as I didn't want the staffs to feel weird about my actions.

This is the area for manicure and pedicure.

I was served with some brownies and a drink while I was there and waiting to be brought into the room.

After a while, I was sent into a room. The room was dimly lit. (See the photos below.)
There's also soft background music, quite calming music.

Without flash.

With flash.

There are Bliss products in the room which makes it convenient for the masseuse to use whenever she needs them.

Ok, now let me share how the massage went and how I feel about it.

The massage begins with the masseuse helping me to stretch my muscles to relax them followed by doing warm wax foot softening wrap which is the same as doing hand paraffin. The masseuse massaged my legs and calves at the same time. 

Once the masseuse is done with my legs, the masseuse massaged by head and followed by the normal massaging procedure of massaging back, arms, hands, back thighs, calves, legs etc. I was told that only water-soluble oil was used throughout the whole massage session. The water-soluble oil doesn't have any scent.

My thoughts about the massage:
  Generally, the massage was ok but I feel the masseuse did not use a constant strength on me, sometimes the force used was alright, and sometimes too soft. I am not really satisfied with the strength the masseuse used on my thighs and calves as it felt like she was only applying oil on my skin and not much force was used. Maybe because my thigh and calf muscles are rather tough so I couldn't feel much? I'm not sure. But the way the masseuse massaged my back was great. The masseuse did help me to relax my muscles and did not cause any muscle ache after the session. 
After my session, I ended up with very greasy hair and slight greasy body. I don't know why my hair became greasy when I had disposable shower cap on. Greasy hair made me feel very uncomfortable.

Here's just a little sharing from me about my massage at Bliss spa.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Bliss Spa, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...