Translate

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Surprises From Confirm Trading!

A few days ago, I opened my mailbox and found a parcel from Confirm Trading!

Korean Products!!! ^_^

Below are the products sent to me for reviewing.

Whitening range:
Consists of:
Stim Cell Natural Serum For Light Tone : To be applied on normal areas
Stim Cell Natural Serum For Dark Tone : To apply on brown spots, pigmentation
Stim Cell Natural Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA+++ : To apply on face and neck
  
Anti-aging range:
Consists of: 
Protox Serum For Anti-Aging : For face and around eyes
Protox Serum Night Cream
Protox Serum Day Cream
Protox Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA +++

Dr Jart+:
 Premium Blemish Base

Face masks:
 BabySkin face masks for skin hydration, anti-aging and whitening. 

I'm excited to try the products and share my reviews!
First review will be the whitening range after 28 days trial. ^_^


Check out their website: www.confirmtrading.com 
Check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ConfirmTrading


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Confirm Trading, Singapore.Products were sent to me for reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...