Translate

Friday, November 5, 2010

Style Up With Liese!!! ^_^

 Thanks to The Sample Store for inviting me to participate in the Liese Bloggers' Challenge. 
Thank you Kao for sponsoring Liese (pronounced as Lee-say)  products. 
 There are 2 products that I will be using, one is for treatment an the other for styling:
1. Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist (for treatment)
2. Clear Cube Wax 01 (for styling)


1. Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist:

 Info for this product:

Usage and ingredients for this product:

Selling price: 
$14.90 (trigger Pack) 
$16.90 (Refill)
Available at Watsons, Guardian, Major supermarkets and hypermarkets.

2. Clear Cube Wax 01

 Info and usage for this product:
 
Ingredients for this product:


Selling price: 
29g - $6.90
65g - $12.90
Available at Watsons, Guardian, Major supermarkets and hypermarkets.


Hairstyling Time! ^_^
But before we style, we need to treat the hair first! 

Before:
(Hair is still a bit damp from showering.)
Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist can be used on both dry or damp hair.

Step 1: Spray the mist onto hair
Keep the bottle around 15cm away from hair. Turn your head away from the nozzle to prevent the mist from getting into your eyes. There is a refreshing berry scent lingering in the air upon first spread and the mist feels cooling on my scalp. I like this! ^_^

Step 2: Run fingers through hair
My hair immediately feels softer, smoother and much easier to comb. Frizzy hair no more! The mist also did not leave any stickiness or uncomfortable feeling on hair.

 Step 3: Comb hair to get the desired straightness

 Step 4: Apply Clear Cube Wax on hair
I divided my hair to 2 parts. This is the amount I used for just one part.

Step 5: Run fingers through hair with the wax
The wax did not leave any greasy or sticky feeling on my hair. The holding power of the wax is 01 which does not provide too much holding but it gives the natural look to the hair and it helps to keep my hair frizz-free the whole day.

Step 6: Style hair to your preferred hairstyle
For me, I wanted to get the straight bob hair style, so I scrunched the lower end of my hair inwards to give my hair the round shape. 

Final result:
I'm not very good at styling of hair but I like it that the wax is able to keep the hairstyle in shape for the whole day. The Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist is also easy to carry around and I can just spread the mist on my hair whenever I feel that I need it so that I can keep my hair soft and frizz free all day.


Liese has other hair products too!

Hope you have enjoyed reading this! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store or Kao. All reviews published here were based on my own experiences and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...