Translate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Review on L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Products

L'Oreal Paris most recent invention, the L'Oreal Paris Youth Code! This range has ingredients which activate the 'repair' genes and the skin is therefore regenerated quickly to give women rejuvenated, youthful skin that looks well rested. L'Oreal Paris did 10 years of research to come up with these products! Wow! ^_^

In this review, I will be sharing about 3 Youth Code products and my thoughts about the products.

My review for each product will have 2 parts, one is 'my initial thoughts' (how I feel when I first try the product) and the other is 'my final thoughts' (how I feel after I've tried the product for some time).

1. Youth Code Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Day Cream

General info:
 How the product looks like:
 Applying onto my skin (Process):
 

My initial thoughts:
The product is a white cream/gel form. The texture is somewhere between cream and gel. When applying on my skin, it feels a bit greasy but after a few rubs the product gets absorbed into my skin really quickly. There is a slight cooling sensation when applying this product. My skin got pumped up immediately and felt moisturised and smoother after that. This product leaves my skin matt, without any greasy or sticky feeling. There is also a gentle floral, fruity scent which I find really pleasant and soothing.


My final thoughts:
I am impressed that the product can be absorbed fully into my skin because when my skin got in contact with water, I can feel that the product did not get wash off. This product also did not clog my pores. However, I feel that the moisturising effect isn't long-lasting enough especially when I'm in an air-conditioned room most of the time.

2. Youth Care Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Eye Care
General info:
 
 See the colour difference between the Day cream and the Eye care:
 How the product looks like:
  Applying onto my skin (Process):
Just rubbed onto skin:
After leaving on skin for some time:

My thoughts:
The texture of this product feels slightly creamier than the Day cream and it take a few minutes for the product to get fully absorbed into my skin. Even after the product got absorbed into my skin, it still leaves a slight gloss on my skin as you can see from the photo above but luckily, it did not make my skin feel any greasy or sticky, so that's good! :) This product also has the same scent as the Day cream.


My final thoughts:
Everytime after applying this eye care, I could see that the area around my eyes looked more radiant. After using this, I also noticed that fine lines around my eyes also became less visible but I don't know how this will work for deep wrinkles. But the sad thing is that this product could not work well with my eye makeup.

3. Youth Code Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Concentrate
 General info:
  
I like the size of the opening as the product can come out easily and at the same time, it won't cause too much of the product to be squeezed out.

How the product looks like:
 Applying onto my skin (Process):
 
 
My thoughts:
When I first open up the box, I got attracted by the packaging of this product. I just love the classy black packaging of this product so much. I also like the way the tube is but just hope the tube can be in a smaller size so that it will be more convenient to carry around. When rubbing this product onto my skin, the texture is more watery gel like than the Day cream but ironically, it is greasier and takes longer to get absorbed into my skin. It leaves a slight gloss on my skin after using this product. This product has the same scent as the Day cream.

My final thoughts:
I didn't see much effect on my skin for this product and I didn't like the gloss it left on my skin after use because it made my skin looked shiny and unnatural but luckily it did not clog pores.

That's all for my review on L'Oreal Paris Youth Code!
Hope you have enjoyed reading this and hope it's not too much of information overloading about these products here. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...