Translate

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Review on Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I and II

If you have read the article I posted on 8 ways to get rid of adult acne, you would have seen the name 'Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I'. I had some samples of Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I and II that my therapist, May, gave me after I've done my Little Miss Petite Visage at Glow Couture as she noticed that I'm having breakouts. She told me that these moisturisers would help to reduce the chances of further breakouts.

Before my review, let me share with you the difference between Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I and II.  Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I is for acne-prone skin and is only to be applied on areas of breakouts whereas Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream II can be applied to whole face, just like normal face moisturisers.


Here comes my review! ^_^

Information and ingredients for Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I:
 Let us see how this product's like.
 Applying onto my skin (Process):
 
  
My thoughts:
As you can see from the photo above, the colour of this product is slightly yellowish. The texture is watery gel like and it gets spread out easily. This product smells like some medical herbs (like TCM herbs) plus a bit of mint smell but not to worry, the smell isn't too strong. After application, there will be like a layer of gloss on skin and the feeling is a bit greasy and sticky. The product took around 5 minutes to be full absorbed into my skin, and for the greasy and sticky feeling to be gone. This product did help to reduce the size of my acne but the process to get rid of an acne is slow. However, I am still happy that this product worked on my acne.
 
Information and ingredients for Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream II.
 Let us see how this product's like.
 
   Applying onto my skin (Process):

My thoughts:
As you can see from the photo above, the colour of this product is pure white. The texture is creamy-gel like but it actually feels less greasy than Atache Oily SK Balancing Cream I. This product gets spread easily and it has a nice, sweet floral scent. After application, the product gets absorbed rather quickly into my skin and it did not leave any greasy or sticky feeling. It makes my skin feel smooth and moisturised after using this.This moisturiser suits my skin and it did not cause any clogging to my pores. I really like using this.

That's all for this review. Hope you have enjoyed reading it. ^_^



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Glow Couture or Atache, Singapore. Reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...