Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Miss Petite Visage at Glow Couture

I was exclusively invited by Mistical to try and review on Little Miss Petite Visage provided by Glow Couture.

What's Glow Couture?
Glow Couture is a brand new high end beauty saloon located in Central, Clarke Quay, situated at one of the hottest areas in town. Glow Couture is newly opened now at 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-75, The Central, just above Clarke Quay MRT station.

What's Little Miss Petite Visage?
Little Miss Petite Visage is a facial to give dull looking skin the instant glow. Little Miss Petite Visage works on getting rid of dull complexion, and opening up clogged pores.

This is Glow Couture!

When I reached there, I was greeted warmly by Mistical and the staff at Glow Couture gave me a form where I had to fill in my particulars, any allergy or any problems, my pain tolerance level and strength of massage I would like etc. 

I like it that the form asks for pain tolerance level because if you do extractions, you know that the strength used on you will be bearable. I also like it that they ask the strength of massage preferred so that the therapist knows whether the strength to use is low, medium or strong. I love it that everything is nicely considered and customised at Glow Couture to suit clients. Furthermore, clients will also get to choose their choice of beverages from chilled juice to warm fruit teas, and snack choice or cookies. I am pleased with the services they have offered.

Next, I was led to tour Glow Couture. Glow Couture has 2 types of room.
This is Diamond Suite. For couples or friends.

This is Sapphire Suite.

You know what I like in the room?

It's this! How I wish this is mine! Haha! Love it! Love it! Love it! ^_^

I like this too coz it makes the place feel comfy and you can also remove your accessories before your session.

Then I was led into a Sapphire Suite to change and get ready to experience Little Miss Petite Visage.
I was given this to change into. Nice right? ^_^

After everything is ready, it's time for Little Miss Petite Visage!

I won't go into details of what's the procedure for Little Miss Petite Visage but I will share one thing I like most about Little Miss Petite Visage. 

It's the Microdermabrasion! 
Microdermabrasion helps to remove the layer of dead skin cells from my skin with the use of a machine which has a bit of a sucking feeling to gently lift away thin layer of dead skin cells and my skin became much radiant after that. Microdermabrasion is painless and I totally enjoyed it but I couldn't do it on my whole face as I'm having breakouts at some areas, so my therapist, May, chose to do the Microdermabrasion on my chin, nose and forehead. After doing Microdermabrasion, May showed me the cotton removed from the machine and I could see dead skin cells attached to the cotton.

Here's the photo I took after doing the Microdermabrasion. My bare skin! My skin looks much clearer and radiant. I love this.

  My skin still appears radiant and clog-free after 5 days. 
I love Little Miss Petite Visage!

Hope you have enjoyed reading this! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Glow Couture, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...