Translate

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Creating the Look with Tony Moly! ^_^

Tony Moly opened their second store in Singapore already!!!
The second store is located at Bugis Junction #01-21. Check it out! ^_^

Anyway, here's a simple look created using Tony Moly's cosmetics.Sorry about that messy hair.

The products that I've used:

1. Tony Moly Secret BB Cream
2. Tony Moly Double Needs Mascara
3. Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lipstick
4. Tony Moly Tint

I will review on every single Tony Moly product stated above in my upcoming posts. 

Stay tuned! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. These are actually great ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Look at my website :: レイバン コックピット

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...