Translate

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Post on Tony Moly Nail Polishes!

Used another 2 colours to paint my nails this time! Love the colours absolutely!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Oh, a few readers asked me after my first post on Tony Moly nail polishes on how I managed to grow my nails and shape them nicely. Well, the nails I painted on are actually stick-on french nails coz remember last time I blogged about my brittle nails? My nails will either break or crack once it grew to a certain length, so the only way is to use stick-on french nails which helps to make my hands look good. Looks natural ya? Hehe. ^_^

Anyway, the french nails that I used are plain and colourless, so it will not affect the result colours of the nail polishes. Enjoy the photos! :)) (My sis helped me to apply the nail polishes coz I just can't manage it myself).

Here are the photos!!! :))

Without flash.
With flash.

The green colour used is PT04 which is like the colour of green apples and 2 coats needed for this.
Without flash.
With flash.

 The pink colour used is PT01 which is baby pink in colour, pastel colour and just 1 coat is needed for this.
Without flash.
 With flash.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Someone told me that the stick-on nails that I used should be called "plain fake nails" instead of "french nails" coz she said french nails have designs on them. Ok, I learnt something new today! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...