Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Review on Perfect Clean Face Wash (Blue)

This review is on Foaming Gel Wash for Normal/Combination Skin (Refreshing).

The ingredients for this product:
 

My thoughts:
When I first used this, I was totally attracted to the scent of this cleanser. The scent is just so nice and refreshing! This is one of my most liked cleanser in the Perfect Clean range. This cleanser did not feel very minty, it only gives a slight cooling sensation while using it on my skin. This cleanser works perfectly for my skin as it cleanses dirt away from my skin and did not result in any negative reaction. It makes my skin feels a bit tight and dry after using it but I just have to apply face moisturiser after that and it will be fine. :))

Hope you will find my review useful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...