Translate

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Review on OCC Lip Tar - Hush

OCC is a cosmetics and beauty brand in the US and OCC stands for Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
Today I going to share a review on OCC Lip Tar in Hush. ^_^


Here's the ingredients:
The ingredient has peppermint oil, so there's a minty sensation while applying it onto my lips and it take quite some time for the minty sensation to be gone.

The shade on my lips:
You like the shade? ^_^

My thoughts:
The shade is actually a light pinkish tone and after applying it, it reminds me of those Japs kawaii models who used pale shade on their lips so that they can focus their makeup on the eyes. If you are going the Japs trend, you can consider a shade like this. :)) I find this shade is really nice and I love it lots! ^_^ The product is pigmented and it can last long on my lips. This product has a minty scent too. I am alright with the scent but the only thing that I didn't quite like is the minty sensation on my lips.

Hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to OCC. Review published here is base on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...