Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Review on Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

I'm really lucky to have won this product from Elizabeth Arden's magic hand draw. Haha. I really never expect to win it as there's just too many people participating. Thank you Elizabeth Arden! ^_^

I have been using this product for weeks and I love just how well it moisturises my skin. This product is called the Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer for Face SPF 15 Sunscreen PA++. This is a 2-in-1 as it works as a moisturiser and sunscreen.

General description about this product:
Ingredients:

How the Eight Hour Cream looks like:

How it works:
1. Spread out the Eight Hour Cream.
The texture is very light and not creamy or greasy at all.

2. Spread evenly.
After spreading out, it may look a bit glossy on skin but not to worry as the Eight Hour Cream gets absorbed into skin almost immediately. :))

3. After leaving on skin for a few seconds.
The Eight Hour Cream gets fully absorbed into skin and skin feels moisturised and smoother.

My thoughts:
I really love using this product as it is a 2-in-1 product and I am totally amazed by how well this product worked on my dry skin.There's once I had flaking skin on my cheeks and the flaking problem is really irritating. After I applied this product on, it helps to heal my skin and at the end of the day, my flaking problem was gone. Cool! ^_^ The product gets absorbed quickly into my skin and does not leave my skin greasy and does not clog pores. There is a bit of medical smell which remains on skin for a few hours but I actually like the smell. ^_^ I also like the long lasting moisturising effect it gives my skin and the best thing is that it mattifies my skin. My face is shine-free even at the end of the day. This product is really good and worth investing it. I love it! :))

Hope you have found this review useful! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Elizabeth Arden, Singapore. Review published here is base on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...