Translate

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Review on Biore Makeup Removers (Part 2)

The product in this post is the Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets. (You may read the Part 1 of my review here).

Additional info and ingredients in this product:

I used the same makeup as in the previous review. I applied all the makeup onto my hand. The BB cream has been applied to whole hand.

Final result:

My thoughts:
When I opened the tab, the smell reminds me of Laneige Water Bank essence but after using the wipe, the smell that remains on my skin is like powdery, floral scent. Nice and soothing! :)) The wipe is soaked with the cleansing oil but it is not drippy at all. This product is free of alcohol and suitable for all skin types. The wipe is able to remove my makeup, even waterproof makeup can be removed too but some glitters still remain. After using the wipe, it did not cause my skin to feel dry. My skin felt soft, smooth and refresh instead. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky after that. It is just so easy and convenient to use. :))

You can get sample of this cleansing wipe by clicking here.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store or Kao. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...