Translate

Friday, October 22, 2010

Review on Biore Makeup Removers (Part 1)

I've received these products from The Sample Store some time ago for my try and review. 
Thank you The Sample Store for selecting me to review on the products and thank you Kao Singapore for the sponsored products! ^_^

I have decided to separate my review into 3 posts so that my review won't be too long and it will be easier for reading too :))

The product in this review is the Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip.
 The top layer contains cleansing ingredient to soften and dissolve eye/lip makeup and the bottom layer contains Hyaluronic acid, a moisturising ingredient. 

Shake and mix the 2 layers well before using (as shown in photo below).

Additional info and ingredients in this product:


Direction to use:

Ok, here's the test that I'm going to do. Below are the makeup items that I use frequently for now, and I want to see if this makeup remover is able to dissolve and remove my makeup.

I applied all the makeup onto my hand. The BB cream has been applied to whole hand.

My makeup dissolves and come off with just one wipe. One part had been wiped and not for the other part. See how cool this product is! ^_^

Final result:

My thoughts:
I tried it on my eyes and this makeup remover did not sting my eyes or cause any uncomfortable feeling. It works gently and effectively on removing of makeup. It helps to remove my makeup within seconds but some glitters from my makeup still remains on my skin. I don't think there is any fragrance from this product other than the smell of Hyaluronic acid. After cleansing, the remains of this makeup remover gets absorbed into skin and did not leave any greasy or sticky feeling on my skin. After using, I can feel that skin becomes much softer and smoother after use. I like the feeling that this product can remove my makeup and at the same time moisturise my skin.

You can get 1 Travel size of Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip by clicking here.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store or Kao. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...