Translate

Monday, October 4, 2010

Here's your chance to win Essential Hair Essence of Your Choice! :))

Wanna win Essential Hair Essence and start trying it for yourself? Here's your chance! 




Here's the link for you to click 'Like':
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=590278&id=146044558739138#!/photo.php?pid=590367&id=146044558739138&fbid=164729730203954


What's more???
If I happen to be the top 3 bloggers with the most number of likes, I want to share the joy with people who voted for me. Which means, if there are 5 products in the KAO Hamper, I will choose 5 winners and I will let the winners choose the product that you like (the first winner gets to choose first, follow by second winner, third winner and so on.)

Names will be collated and winners will be chosen randomly through random.org.

I hope everyone can have fun through this and win something. :))


Start 'Liking' away and have fun! ^_^ 

Diclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store or Kao and I won't force people to vote for me. Just have fun! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...