Translate

Friday, October 1, 2010

Essential Hair Essence Bloggers Challenge

I was over the moon when I got to know that I am selected by The Sample Store as one of the bloggers to participate in the Essential Hair Essence Bloggers Challenge. Thank you The Sample Store! Thank you Kao for the products!

I will be sharing my review on the Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) and the Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle) in this post.
Before the review, I would like to share the condition of my hair. I have frizzy dry hair, especially at the ends of my hair and I need to use hair conditioner every day otherwise my hair will look messy and terrible.

Let me share a photo of my hair before using the essences :
You can see that my hair is really frizzy and the ends of my hair is really horrid!
(This photo was taken when I'm lying down.)

Some info about the Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle):

Ingredients:
  

How to use:
 

 How the essence looks like:

 How my hair looks like after using Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle):

My thoughts:
This essence is a colourless oil based treatment but it is not greasy on my hair and it helps to manage the frizz of my hair. I love to use this as it is very easy to use and there is no need to rinse. I just have to apply the essence to the ends of my hair and I can immediately feel that my hair is much smoother and manageable. It also makes my hair much easier to comb through after use. It helps to make my hair tangle-free too! I love how light-weighted this essence feels on my hair and I simply love the fruity floral, slight rose scent of this essence.
 
Price: $10.90 for 60ml.  

Some info about the Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle):

Ingredients:

 How to use:

How the lotion looks like:

How my hair looks like after using Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle):
 
My thoughts:
The texture of this lotion is not creamy and the lotion is not greasy on my hair. This lotion helps to nourish my hair and at the same time manages the frizz of my hair, making my hair much manageable. There is a fruity floral scent for this lotion but this scent is a bit more on the sweet side as compared to the Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence. This lotion gets absorbed easily by my hair and it did not leave any sticky or greasy feeling, even at the end of the day.
 
Price: $10.90 for 60ml.   


Comparing both Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) and Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle):

If you make me choose only one, it is really difficult for me to choose because frankly speaking, I love both! ^_^ But after using it for some time, I've discovered something! ^_^

If your hair lacks shine, you can use either Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) or Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle) as both help to give hair the natural, healthy gloss.

If your hair is lacking nutrients, you can use Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle) as it helps to effectively nourish the hair.

If your hair is very frizzy and you need something to hold down your hair, you can use Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) as it helps to hold down hair much better.

If your hair gets tangled easily, you can use Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) as it helps to smooth out the hair immediately and makes the hair much easier to comb through.

If your hair is very dry, you can use either Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink colour bottle) or Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium (orange colour bottle) as both help to moisturise the hair and make hair much smoother to touch after application.


If there's anything else that you would like to know, you can ask me anything! :))

Hope the above info and review will be helpful for you! ^_^


PS: There will be a giveaway coming up and you can stand a chance to win hair essence of your choice! Stay tuned! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store or Kao. All reviews published here were based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...