Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Argh...... Something I hate the most..........

What do I hate? I hate to fall sick and I hate to eat medicines........ :(
See the amount of medicines I have to eat all because my lousy body is so weak and has poor immune system against the bacterias. The doctor even prescribed antibiotics pills for me. Sigh... I'm feeling all weak now....


There's a HTC Mobile Phones launch media event today but I decided not to go in the end since I'm feeling so weak and my friend who is actually going with me can't make it too as her mother just got admitted into hospital. I hope her mother will get well soon and be fine again. :)

Those who got the invites to the event, have fun! :))

Go to go. I just wanna have my rest but there's still so much work for me to do...... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...