Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Review on Suesh Make-Up Brushes

I got my 7 piece make-up brush set from Suesh quite some time ago and I'm really eager to share my thoughts about these brushes with everyone.

The mail came with the brush set and a product catalogue. The brush pouch comes in classy black faux leather. Really gorgeous! ^_^

Firstly, I would like to share a bit of info about Suesh (you may click on the images to get a clearer view).

Alright, review on Suesh make-up brush set starts now! :))
Info obtained from Suesh website:
Pouch Size (open): 7 inches x 9 inches / 178mm x 229mm
Hairs: All Natural: Goat, squirrel, pony and raccoon hair
Handle: Birch Wood in matte black

There are 7 brushes in total and each brush has the word 'Suesh' on it. :)
 
The brushes from R to L: Powder Brush, Angled Brush, Large Eyeshadow Brush, Small Eyeshadow Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Brow Brush, Concealer/Lip Brush.

1) Powder Brush
 Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
The powder brush isn't very dense but it is most suitable to apply loose powder as it spreads out the loose powder perfectly and smoothly on my skin. The brush feels very soft and the bristles work gently on my skin. There is no scratchy feeling on my skin. There is also no shedding of hairs from the brush. The length of the handle is just nice for my grip and the size of the brush is suitable for me as it is neither too big nor too small for use. Sometimes I use it to sweep blusher across my cheeks as well and the blush colour turns out nice and even on my cheeks.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. This is really a good powder brush that I would recommend. 

2) Angled Brush
Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
The bristles of this brush are really soft and smooth and it works gently on my skin without any scratchy or poky feeling even when using at the tip of the bristles. I won't use this brush to apply my blusher as I find it a bit small for my cheeks. I use this brush to apply bronzer and highlights, given the size of this brush. This brush is also good for contouring. There is no shedding of the bristles. The length of the brush is also good for proper grip and control.


Would I recommend it?
Maybe. This brush is good but it depends on what you would like to use this brush for. 


3) Large Eyeshadow Brush
Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
This brush is a bit on the dense side making it feels a bit hard but hey, I am really surprise with how well this brush works with eyeshadow! It picks up the eyeshadow really well and it spreads the colour evenly onto my whole lids. The brush has the dome-shape and the size is also good for applying highlights under my brow bone. The brush feels smooth on my lids without any scratchy feeling. I did not experience any shedding of the bristles. The length of this brush is suitable for proper grip.


Would I recommend it?
Maybe. If you can accept that it is a bit dense then I'll say YES!.


4) Small Eyeshadow Brush
 Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
This brush is quite similar to the large eyeshadow brush except that this is smaller in size and it is good for application of eyeshadow to the tear drop area and near the lash line area.  

Would I recommend it?
Yes. I love the softness and smoothness of the bristles on my eyelids and how well it works with the eyeshadow.

5) Eyeliner Brush
 Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
This brush is really soft, smooth and firm. When it gets "coated" with eyeliner, it makes it easy to draw the eyeliner onto my eyelids. It is very easy to control the thickness of the line I would like to have with this brush. However, it is advisable to use the side of the brush than the front when drawing the eyeliner as it is easier to control the brush this way. There is no protective cover for this brush. I have not experience ant shedding from this brush.


Would I recommend it?
Yes. 

6) Brow Brush
 Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
This brush is actually quite thin and the size is best for people who trimmed to thin eyebrow. The bristles are quite smooth and it doesn't feel very scratchy. Sometimes I like to use this brush to pick up eyeshadow and brush it on my brows to give the more natural look and this brush really works well with the eyeshadow. 

Would I recommend it?
Yes. 

7) Concealer/Lip Brush
 Front View
 Side View

My thoughts:
I use this brush as my concealer brush. This brush is very soft and smooth on my skin without any scratchy feeling. It isn't very big and it works great to apply concealer onto tiny spots on my face with much precision. This brush works well with concealer and it spreads the concealer well. There is no shedding of the bristles. The length of the handle is suitable for proper grip.


Would I recommend it?
Yes. This brush is really good! :)
 

You may check out Suesh website (http://www.suesh.com.sg/) if you would like to check out Suesh brushes and other products that Suesh sells.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this review :)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Suesh Singapore. All reviews published here were base on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...