Translate

Friday, September 3, 2010

Review on Pupa Polvere Di Luce Duo Eyeshadow

Pupa Polvere Di Luce Duo Eyeshadow is actually an eyeshadow in powder form consisting of shimmering "pearl powder" and an eyeshadow colour.


Here's the ingredients list:

Let us see how the case looks like. I personally find the case a bit bulky but luckily it's not too heavy to carry around.
Front view
Back view
The shade that I've gotten is No.5, in purple shade.

Let me share how the inside looks like. :) There is a small mirror inside which is very useful but it doesn't have an eyeshadow applicator inside.

Without flash.

With flash.

Dry swatch (without using any base) of the eyeshadow.
Without flash.

With flash.

Let me share how the eyeshadow looks like on my eyes! :)

Before applying the eyeshadow.

This is how it looks like with just the "pearl powder" on my eyes.

With flash.

My thoughts:
The "pearl powder" looks really glittery when it is in the case but when applied onto my eyes, the shimmery effect becomes less obvious. This "pearl powder" actually feels like fine powder and it is best to apply using fingers. It is not advisable to use an eyeshadow brush because the glitters get "trap" between those bristles easily. I also won't recommend using eyeshadow applicator as most of the glitters will fall off. I would use this "pearl powder" as a base or apply over my eyeshadow for a more shimmery effect.

This is how it looks like on my eyes when I use the "pearl powder" and the eyeshadow colour.
 

With flash.

My thoughts: 
This purple eyeshadow is really smooth and feels much finer than the "pearl powder". It also gets picked up much easier with my finger than the "pearl powder". This purple eyeshadow gets applied onto my eyelids easily. For the colour, it is not really intense, instead, it appears like those sweet purplish colour which is best to create a natural look. This eyeshadow doesn't work well with water as it gets washed off easily when in contact with water.

Let us see the before and after.
Before
After
To complete the look for the eyes, just apply mascara and eyeliner will do. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Pupa Singapore, all reviews published here were base on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...