Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review on Pinki Berri Lash Vibes Waterproof Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara

Edits:

Price is S$21.90 after GST.

It is available at Guardian Stores at:

Plaza Singapura
Paragon
Funan IT Mall
International Plaza
AMK Blk704
Toa Payoh Blk190
Tampines Century Square
United Square
Bishan Junction8
Compass Point
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've received some items from Pinki Berri some time ago to review about them. The item that I am reviewing today is the Pinki Berri Lash Vibes Waterproof Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara.

Here's some info of the mascara obtained from Pinki Berri's website.


This is how the mascara and the mascara brush look like.
 
Pinki Berri website states that the shape of the brush "helps to ensure clumps-free, at the same time separates and curls lashes neatly".

I've tried the mascara on my lashes and let me share some photos of my lashes after applying on the mascara.

My thoughts:
The mascara drys up quite fast, so it doesn't stain my eyelid when I open my eyes. The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply the mascara to my lashes. It is advisable to comb through lashes after applying this mascara or it will clumps the lashes together. I think this mascara works more on lengthening my lashes than volumising my lashes. This mascara is able to last a whole day and it did not smudge. However, the mascara will smudge when in contact with water, so as long as you don't walk in the rain or cry, the mascara will not smudge. The mascara gets washed off easily with normal face cleanser and water but it is still advisable to use makeup remover to ensure that every bit gets wash off.     

How much does it cost?
$20.47 (There is only black colour available).


Where to purchase it?
You can purchase it at Pinki Berri Showroom at 63 Hillview Avenue #10-09 Lam Soon Building Singapore 669569 or through Pinki Berri website (http://www.pinkiberri.com/)


I hope you have enjoyed reading this and find this review useful! ^0^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Pinki Berri Singapore. All reviews published here were base on my own experiences and opinions. The products were given to me to try/reviews. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...