Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Review on Pinki Berri Horizons Liquid Eyeliner Pen

The item that I am reviewing today is the Pinki Berri Horizons Liquid Eyeliner Pen.

Below are some info of the eyeliner obtained from Pinki Berri's website and from the package of the eyeliner.

There are 2 colours available.


This is how the brush looks like.
The brush is actually quite firm (not those flexible kind) and this makes it easy to control the brush. 

 You can also decide how thick or thin you would like to line with this brush.

I did 2 tests on this eyeliner: 

The first is to wet the eyeliner with tap water to see if the colour comes off.
The eyeliner does not smudge much when in contact with water. But when I rub it gently, here's the result:


If you leave the eyeliner under running tap water for some time, the eyeliner does comes off too.

The second test is to rub the eyeliner to see if the colour comes off. The photos below are before rub and after rub.

I tried the eyeliner on my eyes. The first photo is fresh application before I step out of the house. The second photo is at the end of the day.
The eyeliner colour faded and smudge at some parts. However, when my eyes are open, it looks like there is no change to the eyeliner and the fade and smudge isn't very obvious.

How much does it cost?
$19.90 each.

Where to purchase it?

You can purchase it at Pinki Berri Showroom at
63 Hillview Avenue #10-09 Lam Soon Building Singapore 669569 or through Pinki Berri website (http://www.pinkiberri.com/)

It is also available at Guardian Stores at:
Plaza Singapura
Paragon
Funan IT Mall
International Plaza
AMK Blk704
Toa Payoh Blk190
Tampines Century Square
United Square
Bishan Junction8
Compass Point

I hope you have enjoyed reading this.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Pinki Berri Singapore. All reviews published here were base on my own experiences and opinions. The products were given to me to try/reviews. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...