Translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review on L'Oreal Paris HiP Eyeliners

Hi everyone, I will be sharing my review on two colours of the HiP eyeliners, which are Silver and Black.
  

Some info about the eyeliner:
Swatch of the eyeliners:
The eyeliners are really pigmented and it gets apply smoothly on skin, so I don't have to worry that it will be difficult to apply on my eyelids and under my eye area. It is really shimmery bright for the Silver colour and the Black is actually intense black colour. (The slight glitters you see for the black is because of my eyeshadow. Hehe...)

I did 2 simple tests on the eyeliners. The first is to leave the eyeliners under running water for a while and here's the result:
The eyeliners are totally waterproof. The colours did not run or smudge. When I apply it on my eyelids, the colours are able to last a whole day without smudging and without fading
The second test was to rub very hard on the eyeliners, here's the result:
If you rub it gently, the colours will not come off but if you rub it really really hard, only the silver colour smudge but not for the black one.

I really like HiP eyeliners a lot after trying them! It's really good and it is the one you are looking for if you want waterproof and smudge-free eyeliners. I totally heart these liners! <3 <3 <3

If you would like to see how the eyeliners look like on eyes, you can check out (http://askcleo.com/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=userblog&userid=21923&Itemid=61) as I have applied the eyeliners on my eyes when using HiP eyeshadow in Bustling, Riotous, and Flamboyant.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this review! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...