Translate

Friday, September 17, 2010

Review on Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum

Today I would like to share a review on Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum. My Mummy and I used this products and I will be sharing my thoughts about this product plus photos of my Mummy's eye area. :))
(If you would like to read the ingredients of this product, please click here as I have shared it earlier. This product has ‘anti-ageing’ ingredients comprising of natural extracts and peptides.)

Boots Intense Beauty serum comes in a pump-bottle form and it is really easy to use.

Here's how the serum looks like.
My thoughts:
The serum is in white gel form. It is not thick and the texture is also not sticky or greasy. It gets absorbed into skin very very very fast and it leaves a smooth feeling on skin after that.  Let me show you with some photos below.

Spreading the serum:

After a few seconds:

(Continued) My thoughts:
Once the serum gets absorbed into skin, it does not make skin feel greasy or sticky even at the end of the day. It makes skin feels so much smoother and nice to touch after applying this serum on. For the smell, I don't know how to describe it but it's the common smell that you find in most products that contain collagen but you won't be able to smell anything after the serum is absorbed into the skin. The serum does not clog pores and it is really light-weighted on skin.

Let me share photos of my Mummy's eye area. She started using this serum on 28 August 2010 and till 16 September 2010, it is 20 days of use. My Mummy apply the serum every morning and night.
All photos were taken at night.

Day 0

Day 7

Day 14

Day 20

The photos speak louder than words. My Mummy and I love using this product lots! Moreover, Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum has been clinically tested by Dermatological Sciences Research Group and proven it's effectiveness in improving facial wrinkles.(The full report can be viewed at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09216.x/abstract , click on 'View Full Article' at that webpage.)

Where to purchase?:
Boots is already available in Singapore and you may place your order through Boots website (http://www.asia.boots.com/).

By the way, this is one of the products that's given in my giveaway. If you would like to try this, please click here to join my giveaway! You might have a chance to win it as long as you make an entry under the comments column here.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Boots. Review published here is base on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...