Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Review on Simple Skincare Range (Part 2)

Products were sent to me on 13 July 2010 and the courier was arranged by Hsu Lin from Simple.
I have been using the products since then. Thank you Hsu Lin and Simple for letting me use and review about the products. :))

Here's the part 2 of my Simple skincare review. :)

First to review is Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.
Lift up the tape and you are ready to pull out a wipe! :)

You can use the wipe to wipe off oil and dirt from your face and even use this to remove make-up. It can even remove my stubborn mascara.

I used 2 wipes to remove all the make-up from my face and my face feels well-cleansed after that. It's just so easy to use and hassle-free! :))
Pros:
- No alcohol, no oil, no perfume, no colour. It's suitable for all skin type even for those with sensitive skin like mine. 
- Works gently and effectively on my skin to remove all oil, dirt and make-up.
- No tingling feeling, redness, breakout or other negative reactions experienced after use.
- It's also moisturising for my skin. 
- This wipe works very well for my skin and I love it lots!!!!
Cons:
None.

Price and additional info:

My rating: 5/5

Next to review is the Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub.
This facial scrub is white in colour and the texture is a bit watery kind with tiny granules.
 Rubbing my skin gently in circular motions and I can feel that my dead skin cells are being removed.
My skin is well-cleansed and looks brighter and even textured after use.(The light in this photo is brighter than the above photos too, so there is a difference in skin colour.)

Pros:
- The granules are tiny and gentle on my skin and it is able to work effectively to remove my dead skin cells, leaving my skin feeling smooth and looking brighter.
- I only have to use it once per week as it works very effectively, so I don't need to exfoliate my skin frequently.
- I love the scent of it! To me, my brain signal the smell to be similar to lemongrass which is very calming and soothing for my soul whenever I smell it. I always look forward to using this product. 
- I did not experience any redness, peeling of skin, breakout or any other negative reactions after using it.

Cons:
None.

Price and additional info:

My rating: 5/5

Last product I'm reviewing about is the Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask.
This clay mask is very easy to use. Just leave it on skin for 3 minutes and wash off with water, Here goes:
When first applied on, the texture is a bit watery. But not to worry, it is not too watery and it won't drip. (Advise: Shake the tube well before use).
Leave the clay mask on for one-plus minute and you can see that the clay mask is less watery. It feels cooling on my skin and I love the feeling.
Leave the clay mask on for 3 minutes and I'm ready to wash off the mask!

Pros:
- It contains no perfume, no colour, no harsh chemicals. This product works fine for my skin.

- It absorbs excess oil from my face and leaves my T-zone shine-free for longer period of time.
- I can see that it helps to remove dead skin cells from my face as my face appears brighter after use.
- It is made of natural clay.

- I did not experience any itch, redness, peeling of skin or other negative reactions after use.

Cons:
None.


Price and additional info:

My rating: 5/5



Overall, I am a satisfied user of Simple skincare products as it has been working perfectly well for my skin and the products managed to balance the oil secretion and moisture loss problems of my skin. I love Simple's slogan "Happy Skin. It's Simple." Whee~!

You can check out Simple's website (http://www.simpleskincare.com.sg/) to know more about Simple and their products.
 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Simple . All reviews published here were base on my own opinions and experiences. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...