Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics Pore Professional Mini Event




The blusher that I bought is Benefit Cosmetics's Coralista blusher. This is the first Benefit product I've bought. The shade is actually a nice peachy shade. My camera just failed to capture the pretty shade of this blusher. :(


After trying out Benefit Cosmetics Pore Professional, I was given a cupcake. I love cupcakes. Not in terms of eating them but in terms of seeing the nice decorations on cupcakes. Haha. The cupcake is just so pretty! There is actually a word 'Benefit' stick on the cupcake but it has fallen over, so you can't see it. :(
Anyways, the cupcake actually tasted yummy too! :)

Anyone bought or tried their Coralista blusher before? Share with me what you think about this blusher
If you have any better pore minimiser to recommend, please let me know too! Thank you! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...