Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

CUSkin Samples

Dear readers,

CUSkin informed me that they will continue giving free CUSkin samples to all my readers as long as they have the stock, so feel free to email me your name and mailing address if you are interested to try their products. :) You can choose either the BB cream or the Whitening cream. Let me know your choice! :)


You can read about the reviews of CUSkin products at:
http://aboutfreestuffs.blogspot.com/2010/06/lets-welcome-cuskin-products-and-free.html#axzz0rbQotSAH
http://aboutfreestuffs.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-on-cuskin-whitening-wrinkle.html#axzz0rbQpqCl2
http://aboutfreestuffs.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-on-cuskin-washable-oil-cleanser.html#axzz0rbQrTgul

Cheers,
Aboutfreestuffs

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear, this is the first time i come to your blog, after Apotheke posted your bloglink on facebook.
    Anw I hope that there is still some CUskin samples left?
    I prefer BB cream because I never try using it before!

    tinghui13@hotmail.com

    thankyou, and i really like your review! will visit and comment again! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, CUSkin is still giving free samples for my readers. I'll email you soon so that you can send me your mailing address. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want free samples too! haha.

    lydia_low@live.com.sg

    TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. deborahcheok@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was wondering if i could have the samples too.Would love the bb cream,thanks

    hibari_88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...