Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crocs Warehouse Sale!

I went for the Crocs Warehouse sale today which was at Expo hall 5-6. I reached there around 11.30am and the place was already crowded with people. But the organisation of the whole hall was good, so it's really spacious for everyone to walkabout.

However, I was really disappointed the design that I wanted to buy doesn't have my size anymore. Booo... :( Maybe because it's weekend today, so most of the nice ones that have my size had been bought by people who came much earlier. But then, would it mean that people who came during the later afternoon will have not much choices and sizes left? Hmm... I'm not sure. But the SAs told me that they will have different designs everyday, so maybe tomorrow will have different designs and more choices for everyone. :) Not sure if I'm going again tomorrow to check it out.

Anyway, I like the idea that there's a big area in the centre of the hall for people to rest and try on the shoes/sandals that they took, and they can take there time to consider before buying.


There are also various huge boxes located all around the hall for people to drop the shoes/sandals that they don't want. Everything was very well organised in the hall by Crocs and crowd control was great too but just disappointed with the limited supply of stocks, and I left empty-handed since I'm not interested in any other things they have there that are not suitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...