Translate

Monday, September 21, 2009

Review on Beauty Credit Whitening Sun Cream SPF39/PA++

Some information about it:




Protect your face from sun rays
The multi-purpose cream protects your face from UV A and UV B for approximately 9 hours.
It also has whitening effects, thus keeping your face clear and bright. The whitening factor,
albutine prevents freckles and melamine pigments caused by sun exposure. The betaglutan
and kava extracts help renew skin cells and keep your skin moist and smooth. The
waterproof formula can also be used as a makeup base and is not susceptible to water or
sweat.
Effects
Sun protection and whitening effects.


My reviews:

The cream is white in colour and upon application, it makes my skin a tone lighter which is what makes me love it. After applying, it gives by face a natural look and natural feel. It does not make my face feel cakey or greasy. I have been using it for a month and it's obvious that my skin has lighten as I don't look so tan anymore. The SPF level in it is cool too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...